PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL & PROTECTED
All exams are considered private and confidential regardless of results.
Our exclusive Maryland polygraph exam suite is completely private with no windows for prying eyes to peak in on your exam.
Our discreet signage reads "Investigations" so nobody knows you here to take a polygraph exam to help protect your privacy and integrity.
All Maryland polygraph reports and written statements are emailed to you with end to end encryption and password protection via a secure server protecting your reports and digital information now and in the future.
Member of the American Polygraph Association
Member of Polygraph Examiners of America
Deception Detection Specialist for Triune Investigations
Certified Private Investigator (MD)
(Formerly Known as Deception Detection Specialists | DDS)
Validate, LLC is a veteran owned, women owned small business. All polygraph exams are conducted by managing member Investigator Nash. Investigator Nash is a:
- Prior Special Investigator & Current Licensed P.I.
- US Military Veteran (Military Intelligence, USN)
- Expert in due diligence and deception detection
- Certified dark web investigator
- Fluent in written, verbal & non-verbal deception detection
- Graduated from an APA approved polygraph school
- Certified, PCSOT for Polygraph Exams
- On-going and continuous polygraph, interviewing, interrogation and investigative training a minimum of every two years.
- Trained & qualified in detecting countermeasures
- Utilizing modern, computerized professional grade equipment.
- The first & only private examiner in Maryland to offer EyeDetect
Convenient, Safe & Professional Location
Unlike many Maryland Polygraph Examiners that travel around the state utilizing hotel rooms, public libraries, airport spaces and low-cost daily/hourly room rentals in high crime areas as a make-shift exam space, we have a dedicated, professional Maryland polygraph suite where we conduct all of our Maryland polygraph exams.
We are conveniently located at 650 Ritchie Hwy in the safe suburban community of Severna Park, Maryland.
Unlike other examiners where you may have to pay to park, upon arrival at our location you will find ample well-lit, free parking is available for your convenience. Our secure building has 24-hour video surveillance inside and outside for your safety. The three-room Validate, LLC suite has 24/7 audio and video recording of all spaces for your safety.
Upon entering the professional lobby, you'll take the elevator to the second floor where clean, well-maintained bathrooms are available. Our three-room suite in on the 2nd floor in suite 202.
Upon entering you'll have a seat in one of our cozy interview rooms. Full video teleconferencing capabilities are available in our state of the art office space. The dedicated exam room has installed sound-dampening on the walls, professional polygraph chair, state of the art polygraph system and the only dedicated EyeDetect station in Maryland.
Our facility is top of the line amongst private polygraph examiners throughout the East Coast of the United States.