PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL & PROTECTED
All exams are considered private and confidential regardless of results.
Our exclusive Maryland polygraph exam suite is completely private with no windows for prying eyes to peak in on your exam.
Our discreet signage reads "Investigations" so nobody knows you here to take a polygraph exam to help protect your privacy and integrity.
All Maryland polygraph reports and written statements are emailed to you with end to end encryption and password protection via a secure server protecting your reports and digital information now and in the future.
Member of the American Polygraph Association
Member of Polygraph Examiners of America
Deception Detection Specialist for Triune Investigations
Certified Private Investigator (MD)
(Formerly Known as Deception Detection Specialists | DDS)
Validate, LLC is a veteran owned, women owned small business. All polygraph exams are conducted by managing member Investigator Nash. Investigator Nash is a:
- Current Government Contractor
- Prior Special Investigator
- US Military Veteran (Military Intelligence, USN)
- Fluent in written, verbal & non-verbal deception detection
- Graduated from an APA approved polygraph school
- Certified, PCSOT for Polygraph Exams
- On-going and continuous polygraph, interviewing, interrogation and investigative training a minimum of every two years.
- Trained & qualified in detecting countermeasures
- Utilizing modern, computerized professional grade equipment.
- The first & only private examiner in Maryland to offer EyeDetect
Convenient, Safe & Professional Location
Unlike many Maryland Polygraph Examiners that travel around the state utilizing hotel rooms, libraries and daily/hourly room rentals as a make-shift exam space, we have a dedicated, professional Maryland polygraph suite where we conduct all of our Maryland polygraph exams.
We are conveniently located within the Professional Severn River Business Center near several major highways/interstates in Pasadena, MD just steps outside of gorgeous Severna Park.
Ample well-lit, free parking is available for your convenience.
Clean restrooms and a private conference room are available.
Our discreet signage says "Investigations" so nobody knows you're here for a polygraph test.
Our secure building has 24-hour video surveillance inside and outside for your safety.