Validate, LLC re-opened on May 1, 2020 for select, essential cases. However, new social distancing protocols are in place due to COVID-19.
- Cancel your appointment immediately if you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or for any reason think you may have COVID-19. A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT DUE TO COVID-19.
- Only the Subject taking the exam is permitted within the building. No other family, friends or other personnel are permitted for any reason.
- All pre-exam interviews with victims/accusers will be done over the phone and not in-person.
- A pre-exam interview with the subject will be done over the phone prior to the day of the appointment.
- Face mask is required at all times for the entire appointment by the Subject and the Examiner.
- The examiner is required to wear disposable gloves and change each pair of gloves per client.
- Disposable EDA/GSR are required.
- Non-required items are not permitted in the building. Do not bring in any bags, backpacks, pursues, food etc…
- Complete sanitation of all equipment will do in between each client.
- All appointments will be scheduled and paid online. No exceptions.
You can schedule your appointment online. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office.